Two weeks away...
Get ready fantasy football fans. The NFL off-season is heating up with the NFL Draft only two weeks away.
Finally we have a blockbuster trade in somewhat of a lackluster lead up to the NFL Draft starting April 28th, 2016.
The Tennessee Titans have traded the first overall pick to the Los Angeles Rams. The Rams gave up their first-round pick this year (No. 15 overall), their first-round pick next year, both of their second-round picks this year and their third-round picks next year. The Titans are also throwing in their fourth-round pick and sixth round pick this year.
The Rams made this move because they are targeting potential franchise Quarterback Carson Wentz from North Dakota State. They believe that he will lead their team in the new hometown of Los Angeles for years to come.
Now the Titans will use the surplus of picks in this year's NFL Draft and next year to rebuild the depth on their roster. However it also means they will be out of the running to pick standout Left Tackle Laremy Tunsil of Ole Miss.
Usually major draft trades like this one happen at the last minute. But the Titans and Rams have decided to make it happen two weeks ahead of time.
While you wait for the NFL Draft in the meantime check out the playoff odds for your favorite NBA and NHL teams.
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race
- Get An Inside Peek to the New 2017 Ferrari 488 Challenge With Turbo V8 660 HP [VIDEO]
- Watch Ric Flair at 67 Years Old Deadlifts Over 400 Pounds [VIDEO]
- Ferrari Finali Mondiali 2016 at Daytona Speedway with Joachim Holmstoel
- Super Fast GoPro Kart Racing Over 70 MPH