Why didn't they think off this a long time ago?
The Minnesota Vikings will be playing in a brand new $1.1 billion stadium next season. It will be a state of the art facility, of course, complete with all the usual amenities—plus one really unique one.
Outside of the stadium will be a Viking ship complete with a 2000 square foot video board serving as its 55 foot sail, and a 43-foot high dragons head with Viking horns and eyes that light up.
“We have this amazing three-acre plaza that we wanted to bring to life with something fans would be drawn to,” Vikings vice president Tanya Dreesen said. “It also provides a nice dotted line to the spirit of the art collection” inside the stadium, she said.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race