Oh Tony. You so crazy!
Ever since he was injured in Week Two, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has stayed away from Twitter. With his team almost eliminated from playoff contention he is going to be returning to action this Sunday against Miami to see if he can help salvage the season.
As a means of rallying the troops (fans and teammates) he made his first tweet since his injury. In it he had a rather unique motivational message:
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race