Blame it on McDonald's Packers fans.
The wide world of sports is chock full of incredibly athletic individuals that have worked all their lives to be as good as they are at their chosen game, but that still doesn’t stop fans and players from believing that something else can be given credit for wins and losses—something like curses.
It appears that some fans are attributing the downfall of the Green Bay Packers to former Chicago
Bears head coach Mike Ditka wearing a Packers sweater in the new McDonalds commercial:
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race