Some people just don't get it.
Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Greg Hardy doesn’t get it. Up until Wednesday morning it was more or less a subjective conclusion that many people have drawn from his actions, but he proved them right when he decided to change his Twitter bio and paint himself as the victim:
Transcripts from his reinstatement hearing recently leaked that showed his lawyers making Hardy’s girlfriend out to be promiscuous—as if that should excuse his behavior.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race