Ridiculous NFL. Absolutely ridiculous.
The NFL is continuing to take its insistence on rigid adherence to its uniform code way too far. After fining Cam Heyward for honoring his father who died from cancer, and telling DeAngelo Williams he can’t wear pink all season to honor his mother who died from breast cancer they screwed up yet again.
DeAngelo Williams has been fined $5787 for wearing eye black with a ‘Find the Cure’ message on them, and hit William Gay with the same fine for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence (which his mother was a victim of).
What makes this even more ridiculous is that both say they have done so for years, but for some odd reason the league is choosing now to fine them.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race