Help us Dez Bryant! You're are only hope!
Fans of the Dallas Cowboys were looking forward to this season, but after losing first Dez Bryant and then Tony Romo to injury things have gone south pretty fast. Whether or not the return of one or either of the team’s superstars will help remains to be seen, but fans can’t wait for them to come back.
Bryant is doing whatever it takes and is looking to return in Week Seven if he gets cleared. It seems that in order to speed along his recovery he has been getting stem cell injections take from the bone marrow in his hip to his foot.
The question fans may have is not whether it works, but if it will help get Tony Romo back quicker as well.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race