Momma always said beware the company you keep!
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is on a tear this season, and looks like he is poised to have one of the best statistical years of his career. Part of the reason for his success is how he takes care of himself; something to which he credits his personal ‘body guru’ Alejandro Guerrero with helping.
He may want to start distancing himself from Guerrero though.
In the past Guerrero has claimed to be a doctor and promoted products that were later debunked by the FTC for being modern day snake oil.
While the training regimen he helped Brady develop has clearly worked for the quarterback, Brady doesn’t need any more negative publicity even if it is just by association.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race