Money Manziel has been retired.
It must be hard to have an alternate personality—especially if the one that is not actually you is a crazy party animal that has a ton of fun (but half of the world hates).
Johnny Manziel has been living a dual existence, but it appears that is all over and done with. Johnny Football—which he will no longer answer to--and the money sign is dead. Long live Johnny Manziel!
"The money sign will not be back,'' Manziel said. "I won't be making it.''
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race