The Seattle Mariners are 17-20 and currently in 3rd place in the AL Western Division. Their 2nd baseman Robinson Cano has had a rough start and probably wishes he was still with the Yankees. With a sub-par season, it has not been easy for passionate fans of the Mariners. However even with this losing season there are tons of great Mariners tickets available to many games.
So with your baseball team languishing you need to blow off a little steam on a Saturday night game. Enter stage left will be the Boston Red Sox. The Red Sox came into town on Saturday night and the fans took the opportunity in the middle innings to blast Tom Brady with a thunderous 'Brady cheated' chant.
With the Mariners trailing 3-2 and their ace, Felix Hernandez, working through a difficult inning, the uneasy crowd burst out into a 'Brady cheated' chant referring to Tom Brady's 4-game suspension due to #Deflategate.
It's obvious that many Seattle sports fans are still steaming from their painful loss in the Super Bowl to the New England Patriots. Especially with Pete Carroll's bad play call on the final play of the game.
The 'Brady cheated' chant in the middle innings was fun while it lasted because later on reality settled in as the Red Sox got the last laugh and beat the Mariners 4-2. New England sports seems to own Seattle sports these days.
Check out the video.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race