Just in case his appeal works we better convict him of other stuff as well.
Aaron Hernandez is already going to prison for the rest of his life after being convicted for killing Odin Lloyd, but he may be getting some more time added on to his sentence. He has been charged with witness intimidation in regards to a 2012 double murder. Hernandez shot the witness in the face and left him for dead.
How is it that this is not attempted murder rather than witness intimidation? Since he is already going to prison for life why waste taxpayer money on prosecuting him further?
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race