Thanks for not ruining the surprise.
The benevolent people that run the NFL Network and ESPN have decided they are going to do fans a favor and not report on draft picks before they are announced. The claim by ESPN is that are listening to viewers and giving them what they want.
Well isn’t that nice of them? What’s really perplexing is that they actually had to listen to fans to figure this out. Somehow common sense didn’t tell them spilling the beans was a bad idea.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race