Beware John Elway and the Freemasons!
Have you ever wondered whether the game was fixed? Have you questioned why a certain player did a certain thing? Do you wonder if the lIluminati secretly runs the NFL? Well—than you will probably believe everything that a conspiracy theorists said in an email to Philadelphia Eagles offensive lineman Evan Mathis.
Apparently John Elway is a Freemason and Peyton Manning went to Denver to help him get rid of Tim Tebow.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race