Ravens aren't messing around!
Running back Bernard Pierce was a little prophetic in his drunken state Wednesday morning when he was arrested for drunk driving. He told the officers that he would be released by the team if they arrested him.
Sure enough—they did.
It appears that after one too many PR nightmares over the last year the Ravens have decided not to mess around anymore. Do something stupid and you get cut.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race