From cleats to dancing shoes.
Former Missouri defensive end Michael Sam may be having a hard time making it on to an NFL roster, but the only openly gay player to ever get drafted in to the NFL is wanted somewhere—the next season of Dancing With the Stars.
Sam was drafted late in the seventh round by the St. Louis Rams, did not make the final cut, but was picked up by the Cowboys practice squad for a short time before being let go.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race