Check them out.
MIT Cappers is a premium sports handicapping service founded by Vegas Insiders who recruited MIT level talent to develop parallel Vegas software to predict winners with unbelievable accuracy.
During a three year private client return period they were able to achieve a better than 54% return for their clients. They have recently went public offering their services to the average sports bettor.
To read more please visit www.mitcappers.com
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race