As teenagers there is one girl that every guy pines after—the cheerleader. If anything is going to happen it is usually with a cheerleader going to the same high school, but for one Maryland boy it was not.
His cheerleader had been with the Baltimore Ravens and is now 47.
So while his buddies may be high-fiving him the cheerleader in question, a Molly Shattuck, is now facing two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact, and misdemeanor charges of distributing alcohol to a minor.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race