Who loves the fat man? Tony Romo does!
Tony Romo has gotten a lot of the attention over the years for the success and failure of the Dallas Cowboys. For the remaining years of his career to be good ones he knows that the team is going to need to do one thing.
Beef up that offensive line.
“As a quarterback, that half-second, that tenth of a second can make the difference in completing a pass or not,” Romo said (via ESPN). “A lot of that is dictated as to whether or not you have that extra time…”
The lack of protection and running room has plagued the Cowboys in recent years, but the team has steadily been trying to rectify that problem. As the depth chart stands right now the team will have three first round picks starting—Tyron Smith (2011), Travis Frederick (2013), and Zach Martin (2014).
Will it matter? Romo and Cowboys fans everywhere certainly hope so.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race