Dude--just buy another drink!
Life is full of lessons; some you learn easy and some you learn the hard way. Broncos safety T.J Ward recently learned an easy one the hard way.
When the bartender at the strip club says no it means just that.
Instead Ward opted to throw the mug he was carrying at the bartender that told him he couldn’t bring a drink in to the bar—and now he’s been arrested for assault.
After signing a 4-year, $22.5 million deal you’d think he would just buy another.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race