So idiocy is not a felony?
It is starting to look like San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith might be facing a stiffer penalty from the league than he will from the authorities for claiming he had a bomb at Los Angeles International Airport earlier this month.
According to reports he will not be facing felony charges, but the L.A. County District Attorney has yet to say whether it will file misdemeanor charges.
"The matter is currently under review by our office, but no filing decision has yet been made," said a spokesman for the DA’s Office.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race