Starting to feel that age Eli?
In the New York Giants season finale—back in December—quarterback Eli Manning had to leave the game after suffering a high ankle sprain. Over three months later he finally decides to have surgery.
No time like the present, eh Eli?
To be fair the doctor that performed the surgery said it can take months to determine how well an injury like this as healed. This shouldn’t keep him out for long though. He’s expected to be up and running again in six weeks.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race