You've been missed Reggie!
When the Indianapolis Colts lost Reggie Wayne to an ACL injury last season his absence was painfully obvious. Andrew Luck was eventually able to get the offense on track, but too much rode on his shoulders.
He needed his No. 1 receiver, but it looks like he will have him back in game form by time the next season starts. Word is his recovery is going well and he could be cleared April 25 to start working out again.
"I'm way ahead of schedule," Wayne said. "I feel great."
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race