Time to Bail on Oaktown Terrelle?
Terrelle Pryor had some moments last season—good and bad—and he was looking forward to building on the good and learning from the bad this season.
That is until the Raiders traded for Matt Schaub and announced that they are hoping he can be the starting quarterback for the next three to four years.
Translation—we’re done with you Terrelle.
When you are young and still looking to make your name sitting behind someone is not what you want to do. So Pryor has asked the team to either trade him or let him go.
Oakland should at the least try to deal him. Pryor may be worth as late round pick in a trade because of his athleticism and upside. At the tender age of 24 he still has time to develop in to a serious play maker.
However, he hasn’t proven anything yet, so that will impact his value. Then again, when you play with the Raiders doing so can be kind of hard.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race