Jerry Jones is off his rocker--again!
It’s been awhile since Jerry Jones has made fans wonder what the heck he is doing, but it appears that he is making up for it with the latest player he’s interested in—former Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden.
Why the Cowboys would want to add Weeden is a mystery. He’s too old (turns 31 next October) to be the heir apparent to Romo, Kyle Orton is the No. 2, and since he is still under his rookie contract he’d make $2 million as the emergency quarterback.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race