CJ2K learning a little humility?
Chris Johnson has been called all sorts of things—none of them flattering—in recent weeks.
From his lack of production and questionable work ethic to his pension for throwing people under the bus he’s not making any friends.
Yet, somehow he thinks someone is going to want to pay him $8 million next season? Not likely.
It appears that he might be realizing this finally and it is now being reported that he will take a pay cut if it will help him get out of town.
Johnson exploded on to the scene his second year in the league when he became one of the few to rush for over 2000 yards in a single season. However, since then he hasn’t come close to being that productive.
So taking a pay cut may be the only way he stays employed next season. The question now is how low will he be willing to go.
- Football Player Radar: Matt Johns (QB) Virginia
- Football Player Radar: Andre Patton (WR) Rutgers
- Football Player Radar: Anthony Burch (DT) Free Agent
- Football Player Radar: Chris Barrett (QB) Ursinus College
- Get Ready for the Cheltenham Festival 2017
- Atlanta Falcons Pick Wrong Jersey Color for Super Bowl
- Football Player Radar: John Lamour CB) Mayville State University
- Football Player Radar: Michael Reives (S) Averett University
- The Season For Underdogs [VIDEO]
- Joachim Holmstoel Talks About His Dream of Competing in the Rolex 24 Race